Import tables from Excel, ODT, CVS, XML files and MySQL queries and publish them in the front-end in responsive mode. You can choose how to sort table , enable or disable columns, add charts for each Table, set width and rearrange their order.
Tables can be displayed using shortcodes or widgets while you can set which columns can be visible for Mobile and Tablets when Responsive mode is enabled.
version 1.0.8 - 11.04
- Fixed: Post type actions not showing on other custom post types
- Fixed: Long integers not working in CSV mode
- New: Added filter ‘wpdt_cell_data’ to manipulate cell data before being displayed
- New: Sorting option “none” for better sorting experience
- New: Option to set the minimum number of rows before the pagination is displayed
Features WordPress Dynamic Tables v1.0.8, Input from XLS/MySQL/CSV
- Shortcode Powered.
- LayersWP Fully Compatible.
- Visual Composer Compatible.
- Import Tables from many sources(Excel, CSV, ODS, XML, MySQL).
- Export Tables in the Frontend(Excel, CSV, ODS, PDF, Print).
- Native Export to Excel, WP Dynamic Tables is probably the only WP Table plugin so far that has this feature.
- Enable WP User Management.
- Set Settings per Table.
- Front End edit for Tables(you can set which User Roles can edit them too).
- Add/Delete or Edit your Table content through the Front End.
- Edit column titles from Front End.
- Feature for using cron in order to update your MySQL Table Content.
- Ajax Search for Columns in Front End, you set columns to be excluded from search
- Enable Charts based on the Table data(Line, Spline, Area, Pie, Bar, Scatter, Area Spline, Step and Area Step).
- Publish/Un-publish specific columns.
- Enable/Disable responsive mode.
- You can show or hide specific columns on Mobile and/or Tablet Devices.
- Powered with lazy load so you can have your page load while the table is still loading.