Divi v3.0.24 – Elegant Themes WordPress Theme is the smartest, most flexible theme in our collection. With Divi , the sky’s the limit.
The Divi Builder
The Divi Builder allows you to create beautiful and unique layouts visually, without touching a single line of code. The builder gives anyone the ability to create truly dynamic websites with ease.
Divi ships with 18 pre-made layouts that allow you to quickly jumpstart your development. These are completely customizable and can be used as a great starting point for creating your own designs.
Divi is wonderfully responsive no matter how you choose to configure your website. Each and every building block will conform to your visitor’s screen, creating the most intuitive browsing experience.
A Building Block Foundation
Divi is built on a strong foundation of powerful features that give you complete creative control over how you build your website. Hover over the different elements in the sample layout below to reveal the building blocks that were use in the creation of the design.
v3.0.24 ( updated 12-16 )
- Fixed a bug that caused the gallery module to sometimes disappear after moving it in the Visual Builder after having duplicated the module several times.
- Dot navigation will now correctly ignore sections disabled on particular breakpoints.
- The “Exit Visual Builder” button will now function correctly when editing Divi Library items.
- The Code Module will no longer transform single quotes into double quotes, which broke some code formatting previously due to wp_texturize().
- Divi Builder shortcuts are now correctly disabled when the Divi Builder has been disabled.
- Fixed an error that occurred in the Divi Role editor due to empty roles array that exists in some situations.
- Some WooCommerce product filters that were previously disabled are now usable.
- All shortcodes will now be stripped from post excerpts when automatically generated in the blog module.
- Fixed line-break height inconsistencies that occurred when using the Inline Editor inside the Visual Builder.
- Fixed a bug where custom color picker color values applied in the Divi Theme Options did not work correctly after saving a page in the Visual Builder.
- Fixed an error that occurred when the gallery module post number was set to 0 in the Visual Builder.
- Fixed header padding issues that occurred in the Theme Customizer when the header background color contained RGBA values with alpha-transparencies.
- Fixed an issue with dragging and dropping newly-duplicated fullwidth modules in the Visual Builder.
- Fixed a bug that caused double quotes to be stripped from the Custom CSS fields of sub-module items such as contact form module fields.
- Fixed a bug that caused line breaks and paragraph tags to be added to code modules in certain situations.
- Fixed a bug that caused blank settings modals to appear when adding 2 new text modules, and then adding a third text module between the 2 previous text modules in the Visual Builder.
Features Divi v3.0.24 – Elegant Themes WordPress Theme