WooCommerce Product Bundles v5.1.0 - Create and offer highly configurable product bundles, kits and assemblies that consist of simple and variable items – both physical and downloadable.
Offer pre-configured or customizable bundles by grouping products together.
Product bundling is one of the most effective marketing strategies: Bundle a few products together, offer them at a discount and watch the sales go up!
But bundling is not all about boosting sales: Product grouping is a common technique for creating complex products, kits and assemblies that consist of multiple parts. These parts may need to be stock-managed individually, bundled in multiples, and in some cases, they may need to have their own, configurable attribute and quantity options – or even be entirely optional.
Product Bundles is probably the most straightforward WooCommerce extension for creating configurable product packages: With Bundles you can quickly build complex products or create simple discount combos by mixing simple and variable products. Subscriptions and downloadable/virtual products are also supported, while Product Bundles provide a smooth integration with many popular WooCommerce extensions, such as Product Add-ons, Subscriptions and Composite Products. Regardless of what you need to bundle, the extension gives you all the flexibility you need to customize the content, pricing and shipping of your bundles down to the last detail.
12.17 - v5.1.0
* Important: The update to version 5.1.0 is irreversible. Please test the update on a local/staging environment first and - as always - backup your website!
* Dev - Price methods ‘get_[regular_/sale_]price’ now always return the base prices defined under ‘Product Data > General’. To ensure that product sorting and product price filtering in the shop catalog work without issues, meta fields ‘_[regular_/sale_]price’ hold the cheapest raw configuration price.
* Dev - Base price filters no longer used in order to simplify compatibility with third-party discount plugins.
* Dev - Refactored ‘WC_Product_Bundle’ class initialization to minimize queries.
* Fix - Product Bundles not sorted by price in the catalog correctly.
* Fix - Wrong discount calculations affecting Bundles contained in Composites under specific circumstances.
* Fix - Maintain original order of bundled items in ‘Print Invoices and Packing Lists’ lists.
* Fix - Data exported to Shipwire now contains accurate physical representations of product bundles, based on their shipping configuration. Note that Shipwire-managed bundled products that are physically packaged in their bundle containers are not included in exports as individual line items.
* Fix - Name Your Price compatibility: Price strings of NYP Bundles that contain individually-priced items now show up correctly.
* Tweak - Edit-in-cart UX: Show notice when editing a Bundle in the cart.
* Tweak - Edit-in-cart UX: ‘Click to edit’ is now also clickable.
Features WooCommerce Product Bundles v5.1.0
- Support for simple, variable and subscription products.
- Ideal for applications with strict inventory management requirements.
- Flexible pricing and shipping options. Assign a static or content-based price to your bundles and define bundled product discounts. Ship bundled items in a new container, or maintain their original dimensions and weight.
- Configurable bundled product quantities and optional bundled items.
- Advanced configuration options: Exclude variations and override the default attribute selections of bundled variable products. Hide bundled product images and override bundled product titles & descriptions.
- Streamlined interface, fully integrated with WooCommerce.
- Works with WooCommerce Subscriptions: Bundle simple and variable subscriptions together with physical products.
- Support for many popular WooCommerce extensions such as Product Add-ons, Name Your Price and Composite Products.
- Easy to follow, complete documentation with clear examples and solutions to the most frequently asked questions.
- A growing collection of free snippets and mini-extensions for making customizations and adding functionality to your Bundles.