Subscribe & Download v3.25 is a plugin that allows to distribute files through subscriptions. If people want to download something from your website or from third party websites they must submit their contact details. After submission they receive encrypted temporary download link by e-mail. Very simple workflow. All submitted data is saved in database or can be sent to MailChimp, AWeber, iContact, GetResponse, Campaign Monitor, Mad Mimi and MyMail autoresponders. All saved data can be exported as CSV-file to be used with any other newsletter systems. Subscribe & Download is a perfect way to extend functionality of your website.
Features Subscribe & Download v3.25 - WordPress Plugin
- Modern and secure opt-in form: CSS3 AJAX-driven opt-in form.
- Download link is sent to e-mail: users can’t cheat by entering fake e-mails.
- MailChimp supported: contact details can be submitted to MailChimp through their API.
- iContact supported: contact details can be submitted to iContact too.
- GetResponse supported: contact details can be submitted to GetResponse too.
- Campaign Monitor supported: contact details can be submitted to Campaign Monitor too.
- CSV Export: all data can be exported as CSV-file to be used with any newsletter systems.
- Responsive design: opt-in form looks nice on small screens.
- Terms & Conditions supported: enable or disable terms and conditions for opt-in form.
- Enable/disable “Name” field: yes, you can do it :-).
- Encrypted links: subscribers get temporary encrypted links.
- WYSIWYG editor: Edit intro content with visual editor.
- Accept shortcodes: Insert any shortcodes inside of intro content.
- Easy to install: install and activate the plugin as any other plugins.
- Translation ready: plugin might be translated to any language.
- WordPress Best Practices: no any alerts from Plugin Check and WP_DEBUG.