Divi v3.0.22 – Elegant Themes WordPress Theme is the smartest, most flexible theme in our collection. With Divi , the sky’s the limit.
The Divi Builder
The Divi Builder allows you to create beautiful and unique layouts visually, without touching a single line of code. The builder gives anyone the ability to create truly dynamic websites with ease.
Divi ships with 18 pre-made layouts that allow you to quickly jumpstart your development. These are completely customizable and can be used as a great starting point for creating your own designs.
Divi is wonderfully responsive no matter how you choose to configure your website. Each and every building block will conform to your visitor’s screen, creating the most intuitive browsing experience.
A Building Block Foundation
Divi is built on a strong foundation of powerful features that give you complete creative control over how you build your website. Hover over the different elements in the sample layout below to reveal the building blocks that were use in the creation of the design.
V3.0.22 (updated 12-5 )
- Added support for WordPress 4.7’s new Custom CSS setting in the Theme Customizer. This will now be synced with the Custom CSS area in the Divi Theme Options and can be edited using either interface.
- Added support for WordPress 4.7’s new user-specific localizations. The Divi Builder interface will now use user-specific language settings.
- Custom button icons will now show up correctly within the comment module.
- Fixed a bug that caused the default scroll down button in the fullwidth header module to use the wrong icon when viewed in the Visual Builder.
- Truncated extra long library item titles in the Visual Builder.
- Correctly applied CSS priority to tab module background colors when applied in the advanced design settings tab.
- Custom background colors for individual tabs in the tabs module will now cover the entire background area.
- Fixed an issue that caused custom header font sizes to not work correctly in the fullwidth slider module.
- Embed codes will now render within the content of blog modules.
- Added z-index map and ensured all tooltips appear above Visual Builder UI elements.
- Fixed some design inconsistencies in the Visual Builder when in RTL mode.
- Fixed an issue that caused the save draft button text to fall onto a second line after saving in the Visual Builder.
- Disabled click events in the Visual Builder for audio module volume controls to prevent a second browser window from being opened when adjusting volume in the Visual Builder.
- Settings tooltips in the Visual Builder will now prevent themselves from opening below page settings buttons, which can cause modal buttons to be obstructed.
- Added missing tooltip for modal snap icon in the Visual Builder.
- Custom padding required for button module icon settings will now correctly override custom icon settings applied via the Theme Customizer.
- Links inside of settings descriptions in the Visual Builder are now clickable.
- Fixed a bug that caused footer z-index issues in the Visual Builder when zooming and and out very quickly.
- Fixed error that occurred in some cases when projects were rendered in the Visual Builder that did not contain featured images.
- Fixed various issues related to the post slider modules’s featured image placement on mobile.
- Fixed an error that occurred when a blog module contained a post that contained another blog module that also contained a post that contained a blog module that has the parent module in the post feed (which contained the original blog module in the loop).
- Fixed a compatibility issue with Yoast SEO Premium.
- When editing the login module, input fields will render as if you were a logged out user so that it’s easier to adjust the field’s design settings in the Visual Builder.
- Fixed some RTL issues in the Divi Theme Options and the Divi Portability popup.
- Improved the UX of the drag and drop interface in the Visual Builder. It’s now much easier to drag sections to your desired location.
- Fixed an error that made it impossible to drag and drop newly-added portfolio modules in the Visual Builder in some situations.
- CSS classes will now appear when you click the help icon in the Visual Builder when using the CSS tab and adjusting custom CSS fields.
Features Divi v3.0.22 – Elegant Themes WordPress Theme